Ascendants of Dawn [DAWN]

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GREETINGS ASCENDANTS! We are moving to ENJIN! Please take this link: http://ascendants.enjin.com/ REGISTER TODAY! Very Happy

+6
rinny218
alyrianna
shadowsrunner
Alranz
Campy
Star
10 posters

Lottery for the Month of September (CLOSED)

Star
    Star
    Admin

Lottery for the Month of September (CLOSED) Empty Lottery for the Month of September (CLOSED)

Post by Star Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:52 pm

Like a Star @ heaven Hello Ascendants! Like a Star @ heaven 

Welcome to this month's edition of DAWN lottery! Smile

To enter, answer the following question:

What's your best GW2-related theory you've come up with?
    (It can be any kind of theory!)

Be sure to give your in-game name or username so we can send over these great prizes. Wink

PRIZES THIS MONTH:

1st Place - 25 Gold
    2nd Place - 20 Gold
    3rd Place - 15 Gold

Randomly drawn winners will be selected on September 30th at Server Reset Time.
    Any entries after Server Reset on that date will be void.

- Star <3 Much love!

For more info on donating, visit our donation info page. Smile

Last edited by Star on Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Campy
    Campy

Lottery for the Month of September (CLOSED) Empty Re: Lottery for the Month of September (CLOSED)

Post by Campy Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:15 pm

My theory is that ANet watched a bit to much Yu-Gi-Oh when they were making this game and based the entire Asuran race around Seto Kaiiba's ego. This explains why most if not all Asurans have their own company. This also explains why they all have a Napoleon complex.
    Alranz
    Alranz

Lottery for the Month of September (CLOSED) Empty Where is Mordremoth's body? SPOILERS

Post by Alranz Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:51 pm

So we've been through the Maguuma Jungle, faced the Mouth of Mordremoth, and even battled him inside his consciousness. But we really haven't seen his real body, why is that?

Here's why for me...

Rather than thinking Mordremoth is a single entity, think as if everything that we've faced so far is "him". He's that damn archer that's been downing you always, he's the very floor of the Maguuma jungle that runs tendrils wherever you'll be. He sees you always as you see him too (you just don't realize it). Basically all mordrem is Mordremoth himself. That is why physically killing him is damn impossible (aside from the strength boost he gets from ley lines) and the only way of killing him is through inside his mind.

I dunno if you already know this or not but sometimes people argue about who really is mordremoth in the DS meta so heh... top kek yo
    shadowsrunner

Lottery for the Month of September (CLOSED) Empty Theory

Post by shadowsrunner Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:24 pm

Anet is secretly putting spies in all guilds to find out what they can do to better the game and then sometimes do the EXACT opposite.
    alyrianna
    alyrianna

Lottery for the Month of September (CLOSED) Empty Theory

Post by alyrianna Fri Sep 16, 2016 3:41 pm

So my theory is pretty straightforward, and very similar to the Zendikar story from Magic the Gathering.

Basically, the reason the human gods are gone is becasue they are the Elder Dragons. When the Dragons went to sleep, their powers faded, and their image was warped into the images we have today.

Alternatively, the gods became corrupted and became the Elder Dragons.
    rinny218
    rinny218

Lottery for the Month of September (CLOSED) Empty Re: Lottery for the Month of September (CLOSED)

Post by rinny218 Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:53 pm

life is a trial, koda the judge and kodan the jury
    my theory!!!
    ANET IS TELLING US THAT LIFE IS TRIAL!!!!

Jae Hyo Min

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked cheers cheers cheers bom bom bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce Basketball Basketball Basketball afro afro afro afro
    Colt

Post by Colt Thu Sep 22, 2016 2:55 am

I dont know anything about gw2 since i skip the story but ive always wondered about the dragons like jormag for example. I wonder who picks up his shit; I magine he has to take a shit and its probably enormous so someone has to pick it up but who? Maybe its those polar bear people that's why they are aholes. When u talk to them in frostgorge they always answer in riddles or say "i greet u like the sky greets the ocean" i mean what a bunch of dicks. Maybe they are like that cuz they gotta shovel dragon shit everyday. Well thats my theory.
    Cymmric.AKA.Toni

Post by Cymmric.AKA.Toni Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:51 pm

My theory is that the developers ran out of caffeine too early while they were making the playable races and panicked. They needed a fourth race desperately! With no coffee or caffeine to help guide them they sucked up to another loss in function-able thinking and made the "Norn." Finally with this decision made in haste. They could go get their next fix! CAFFEINE!

Theory provided by Cymmric the bumbling Guardian (Toni)
    potatomadds

Lottery for the Month of September (CLOSED) Empty Spoopy Mordremoth Theory

Post by potatomadds Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:51 am

Sort of a theory, not exactly likely.

I had the idea that maybe the Mordrem are like grunts, the expendable group that wasn't perfected. Mordremoth created them to be the army that kept him safe in his own territory. In reality his true servants are the nightmare court: They strayed from the Dream and turned towards the a darker side, which is when Mordremoth would have come in. They're still intelligent sylvari, but while Tyria is focused on the Mordrem they will be placing themselves throughout Tyria unnoticed, and Mordremoth will have a group on the inside.

-Maddie, my tag is FirestormTempest
    Admirae
    Admirae

Post by Admirae Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:07 pm

I have a theory related to Living World Season 3 - CONTAINS SPOILERS - if you haven't played it yet!!

LWS3 Spoilers below - click to see:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:00 pm