Ascendants of Dawn [DAWN]

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GREETINGS ASCENDANTS! We are moving to ENJIN! Please take this link: http://ascendants.enjin.com/ REGISTER TODAY! Very Happy

+6
Eagleize
Glacius
J
lulu of the hulus
Alranz
Star
10 posters

Lottery for Month of November (CLOSED)

Star
    Star
    Admin

Lottery for Month of November (CLOSED) Empty Lottery for Month of November (CLOSED)

Post by Star Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:50 pm

Hi everyone!

Welcome to the first lottery of [DAWN]!

To enter the lottery, simply reply to this topic.

Here is the question to be answered...

Why did you join the guild?

Winners will be selected November 30th at Server Reset Time.

PRIZES THIS MONTH:
    1st place - 15 gold
    2nd place - 10 gold
    3rd place - 5 gold

Be sure to include your in-game name or username in your post!

-Star

If you would like to donate to the lottery prizes, please visit: Item/Gold Donations 

Last edited by Star on Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Alranz
    Alranz

Lottery for Month of November (CLOSED) Empty Why Not?

Post by Alranz Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:47 pm

cheers  I mean, camaraderie is something that I foremost wanna find in guilds, and what else can I say? cheers

I'm glad I did and at the time I was invited, I wasn't in a guild, a newbie to the game. Embarassed Embarassed affraid Embarassed Embarassed affraid Embarassed Embarassed
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    J
    J

Lottery for Month of November (CLOSED) Empty Re: Lottery for Month of November (CLOSED)

Post by J Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:03 pm

I joined because of the name.
    Completely because of the name.
    PRAISE THE SUN!

Well... 98% at least.
    Two percent because I wanted to gild stuff.

Edit: Forgot my In-Game Name: Hall Jak.
    And my account is jpmonn.5726

Last edited by J on Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot info!)
    Glacius

Lottery for Month of November (CLOSED) Empty Jaesicca The Quiet (Glacius)

Post by Glacius Thu Nov 12, 2015 10:56 pm

Star was recruiting and I though "Hey" I've never been in a guild before so I gave it a shot, I'm enjoying the game much more now
    Eagleize
    Eagleize

Lottery for Month of November (CLOSED) Empty Re: Lottery for Month of November (CLOSED)

Post by Eagleize Fri Nov 13, 2015 1:37 pm

I joined because having a guild in Archeage was a ton of fun and I always like to hang out and talk!  Also We didn't have any 'must be active' requirements, since I wasn't sure how much I was going to play. ^^
    rinny218
    rinny218

Post by rinny218 Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:37 pm

jae hyo min

i joined cuz u told me too

bye bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
    Admirae
    Admirae

Post by Admirae Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:42 pm

Hi everyone! This is Arabella Dreamfire. Going by Admirae because that's technically my name across acccounts. Razz

Hm, I joined because a) I had a lot of fun with Star doing dungeons, b) DAWN is a super cool name, and c) because I was in a huge guild previously, but it wasn't very fun, and I like the atmosphere DAWN provides. Smile
    SpookyGhostz
    SpookyGhostz

Post by SpookyGhostz Sun Nov 22, 2015 10:13 pm

I like it when i get to poop and think about all the cool things that i could have accomplished by now! Im the spookiest of spooky ghostz! updoot or get spooked
    Brooxie

Post by Brooxie Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:50 pm

hey, this is Severa. Im usually more of a solo player, but i dragged lulu to this game with me and she seemed to have a lot of fun with y'all, and now that im here, i can see why, so yeah, i joined to have fun and chill with people

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:10 pm