Ascendants of Dawn [DAWN]

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GREETINGS ASCENDANTS! We are moving to ENJIN! Please take this link: http://ascendants.enjin.com/ REGISTER TODAY! Very Happy

+5
silentcelestial
lulu of the hulus
Eagleize
Star
ShadowsBlade47
9 posters

Lottery for Month of December (CLOSED)

ShadowsBlade47
    ShadowsBlade47
    Admin

Lottery for Month of December (CLOSED) Empty Lottery for Month of December (CLOSED)

Post by ShadowsBlade47 Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:26 am

Lottery for Month of December (CLOSED) Icon_santa   Happy Holidays everyone!  Lottery for Month of December (CLOSED) Icon_rendeer

We hope everyone has safe trips and fun times with family and friends this season!
    We would like to bring you more joy with our holiday edition of [DAWN] Guild Lottery!

To enter the lottery, simply reply to this topic.

Here is the question to be answered...

What holiday(s) do you celebrate this time of the year?

Three lucky winners will be randomly selected December 31st at Server Reset Time.

PRIZES THIS MONTH:
    1st place - 25 gold & 1 Gem Store Item of your choice (800 gems & lower)
    2nd place - 20 gold & 1 Gem Store Item of your choice (600 gems & lower)
    3rd place - 15 gold & 1 Gem Store Item of your choice (400 gems & lower)

Be sure to include your in-game name, nickname, or username in your post!

- Your lottery host, Shadow

If you would like to donate to the lottery prizes, please visit: Item/Gold Donations 

Last edited by ShadowsBlade47 on Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Star
    Star
    Admin

Lottery for Month of December (CLOSED) Empty Re: Lottery for Month of December (CLOSED)

Post by Star Mon Dec 07, 2015 3:01 pm

IGN: Astra Lockheart

I'm an atheist but my family celebrates Christmas, so I just do that. I like giving gifts!
    Eagleize
    Eagleize

Lottery for Month of December (CLOSED) Empty Re: Lottery for Month of December (CLOSED)

Post by Eagleize Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:57 pm

My family celebrates Christmas, though my birthday is 3 weeks before so we celebrate that too! It's basically a holiday right? Very Happy
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    silentcelestial

Lottery for Month of December (CLOSED) Empty lotto

Post by silentcelestial Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:04 pm

im in, hello everyone lol!
    Glacius

Lottery for Month of December (CLOSED) Empty December Lottery

Post by Glacius Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:09 pm

We celebrate Christmas! although its kinda hard with divorced parents, we still make do!  bounce
    SpookyGhostz
    SpookyGhostz

Post by SpookyGhostz Fri Dec 25, 2015 7:35 pm

meh name is spooky ghostz and i like to buy people gifts.
    Kyoushy

Post by Kyoushy Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:13 pm

Well hello, one of the new members of the guild owo; usually by this time of the year me and my family only celebrates  me and my little brother's birthday o:
    Alranz
    Alranz

Post by Alranz Tue Dec 29, 2015 4:56 am

I'm a protestant, we celebrate Christmas like all Catholics do and as a solemn time of the year which centers around giving than recieving.

OH dont forget dem raves at new years eve  bounce bounce cheers cheers bounce  bounce

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:05 am